4 bedroom apartment on 154m2 above the rooftops of Calpe

  • 615.000 €
  • Objekt Nr.: 51434
Apartment for sale
Calpe, Valencia, Spain
Apartment for sale
Calpe, Valencia, Spain
  • 615.000 €
  • Objekt Nr.: 51434
  • New Building
  • Passenger Elevator
  • Swimming Pool
  • Bedrooms
  • 3
  • Bathrooms
  • 2
  • Living Space
  • 154
  • Provision
  • Commission free

Details

Updated on June 6, 2024 at 12:02 am
  • Living space: 154 m²
  • Rooms: 4
  • Number of Floors: 12
  • Balconies: 1

Description

Welcome to the new level of luxury in Calpe! Imagine waking up every morning and enjoying beautiful sunsets over the heights of Calpe … We present you this exclusive luxury apartment on the 12th floor with breathtaking panoramic sea views that will take your breath away. The spacious terrace offers you a panoramic view of the most outstanding wonders of Calpe: Arenal beach, La Fossa beach, Las Salinas lagoon and, of course, the majestic Peñón de Ifach. This residential complex offers great amenities for your enjoyment, such as a swimming pool, paddle tennis courts, a gym and a calisthenics area, as well as large communal areas where the little ones will find space to play. In addition, the garage space is included in the price, offering you total comfort and security. Its exceptional aesthetics radiate through the ceramic coating in white and gold textures, which conveys a sense of elegance and sophistication. But that’s not all! We want to give you flexibility in the purchasing process. The payment method for this spectacular property is as follows: To secure your interest and commitment, a reservation of 6,000 euros is required. You can then make a payment of 25% of the total price within 2 months. The remaining 75% will finally be paid at the notary in December 2024. Don’t miss the opportunity to make your dreams come true in this magnificent luxury apartment. Contact us today at Costa Blanca Hills, your trusted agency in Spain, and we will provide you with all the necessary information to purchase this real estate gem.

Features

Address

  • Region Valencia
  • Province Mainland
  • Zip/Postal Code 03710
  • City Calpe
  • Country Spain

Similar listings

Compare listings

Compare
Sven Robespierré Hansen
  • Sven Robespierré Hansen